Our Wide Range of Services
Shelley Shumas Fitness can lead you in various formats of cardiovascular conditioning, muscle strength and endurance training, stretching and relaxation, or a calming cool-down. A CFES certified Shelley is knowledgeable about body and fitness. our one-on-one programs are much more than just a series of training sessions. It is a physical, psychological and emotional experience where you begin improving your level of base-conditioning before safely & strongly progressing to increase both your physical and cognitive fitness.
1-1 Mobile Personal Training – $100 PER HOUR
We can workout in your home, a local gym, your home or condo gym, work gym, or we can take fitness to the great outdoors at a local park.
- Fitness Questionnaire: Upon signing up, you will receive a comprehensive questionnaire to help me understand your goals, circumstances, and preferences
- 1:1 Personal Training Sessions (60 minutes)
- Individual, Small Group or Partner Training sessions
- We come to your home, we use mostly body weight exercises and we bring our own fitness equipment to you.
- We design safe and effective programs to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Enough space that we can workout (6 X6) space.
- No line-ups at the gym, intimidating gym environments
- NO commuting costs and time and expensive gym membership fees, you get 1:1 committed service, saving you TIME & MONEY
- 24-hour cancellation notice is required, charges apply.
4-Week Commit To Fit Workout & Clean Eating Program –
- Full Body program or split programs depending on your training goals and time
- Customized delicious meal plan adjusted to your caloric requirements
- Each Exercise includes photos/videos to help you perform them correctly
- A workout log to track your progress / specifics of lifts
- Tips on how to avoid plateaus with different ways to change the intensity of your workout
- Tips and cues for each exercise
- Customized to suit all levels
Online Coaching & Personal Training
With the online coaching and personal training, I will discuss the challenges you have been facing in sticking to a consistent fitness schedule and also where you have been falling short in your diet. We can identify together a fitness and meal plan that works for your lifestyle and goals.
Mental Health: Exercise As Medicine Combo Package – $85 per Hour
- Fitness Questionnaire: Upon signing up, you will receive a comprehensive questionnaire to help me understand your goals, mental health, circumstances, and preferences
- Please note: it is a requirement to be under the care of a physician and getting support from a counselor, psychologist, or mental health worker in this program
- 4 sessions for 4 weeks: 2 Weekly (or Monthly) Skype, Zoom or phone check-in’s 1:1 coaching sessions depending on your needs as well as 2 (1:1) in-Person Mobile Training Sessions in the Vancouver area.
- Topics discussed: mental health, review of your workout logs, workout videos and progress pictures. We will then discuss your thoughts on your training plan to make sure the next phase is accurate and going to keep getting you results.
- Custom Meal Plan according to your dietary needs: Follow a easy plan with simple recipes and understand the portion sizes, so you know what to eat and how much to eat and how often.
- A Customized Fitness program to fit your schedule, fitness level and goals
- Email support between sessions
- Access to resources and network
- Exercise and Mental Health
- Population Health
- Sedentary Lifestyles Prevention
- Stress Management
- Physical Activity for Families and Parents
- Childhood Obesity